Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Carnival- Before the July 4th Madness!!

It is a stinking crying shame that they set up a carnival in the parking lot of Alco. I could not avoid having my children see it, and then consequently start begging to go. I have always been the mean mom who has always said, "I don't think so." My children had never experienced the thrill of riding creaky rides in the blasted hot sun, and I was perfectly fine with that. But the dad is not so mean. Sweet Tallulah wore him down and the next thing I know, we are going to the carnival.

Flying Elephants.


Ask Seamus what his favorite ride was and he will tell you, "Airplane!"



Here they are off to the wild blue yonder...



Of course Tally had to ride on a ride that required an adult; she loved it.




And she loved this. Poor Seamus was just too little.





the longest ride - EVER!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment